Good morning!
I can see it has been a while since my last post, and even though that has been the case, I’ve been working diligently on material for both my blog, and my website.
For example, I’m currently researching what J. Michael Straczynski has to say about the writing process-- I was stuck on how to create minor story arcs that were either in addition to or inspite of the main story line of stories that you are trying to create.I also have some essays I’d like to post, but unexpectedly I find there are things I want to say that have nothing to do with what I am posting. My mom calls it serendipity. Me? I think I think too much.
Then I gotta check my email-- another pain in the posterior because I got to edit out the spam, organized the newsletters I recieve, then I've check in with the 5 or 6 online communities I participate in which is a labor of love.
Offline I must spend my time looking for a job, paying my bills, doing my chores, and develop my writing voice towards the day I finally become a published writer. There are some days that are darker than others because sometimes I can’t see the value of persuing my life and my dreams. But I’ll come across someone else’s story-- either on the internet, on tv, in the magazine, or even a book-- and I'll get my second wind. ;)I want to take a moment to thank everyone who supports and encourages me to persue my dream, and to live my life on my terms. I hope everyone else has the strength and courage to “speak their voice,” live their life, and experience their dreams.
ttfnTAGS: blogging, jms, writing, process, essays, musings, sharing, update, thanks

No comments:
New comments are not allowed.