Umoja!
It’s the first day of Kawanzaa, the second day of Christmas, and the second day of Hannukah.
I love the gifts I recieved for Christmas, and I enjoyed the time I spent with my family. :)
I’ve thought about posting a review of my year. I have a lot that I can say, but not enough to make it really compelling. :(
So I'll keep it short: 2005 for me, recieves 4 out 5 stars. I’ve started a blog, made new freinds, and I’m one step closer to becoming a professional writer. :D I shake my head in sorrow over the stupid stuff that has been said and done by politians, criminals, andTom Cruise, uh I mean actors. ;).
I’m sadden by the loss of my favorite entertainers and individuals of note. But I’m happy to have a whole new year to stretch my comfort level.
It’s the first day of Kawanzaa, the second day of Christmas, and the second day of Hannukah.
I love the gifts I recieved for Christmas, and I enjoyed the time I spent with my family. :)
I’ve thought about posting a review of my year. I have a lot that I can say, but not enough to make it really compelling. :(
So I'll keep it short: 2005 for me, recieves 4 out 5 stars. I’ve started a blog, made new freinds, and I’m one step closer to becoming a professional writer. :D I shake my head in sorrow over the stupid stuff that has been said and done by politians, criminals, and
I’m sadden by the loss of my favorite entertainers and individuals of note. But I’m happy to have a whole new year to stretch my comfort level.
T A G S : holidays, christmas, kwanzaa, umoja, review,


No comments:
Post a Comment