“Examine what is said, not who speaks.”  —Arabian Proverb

March 01, 2006

Number One

Here’s a meme from the blog of John M. Scalzi (By the Way). Use the following site to find out the number one song the day you were born.

“Wedding Bell Blues” by 5th Dimension is the number one song the day I was born. Since I’m not married, I’ll substitute with the day I graduated from High School: “Together Forever” by Rick Astley.

R E L A T E D   P O S T S : 

Mr. Scalzi’s blog—By the Way—is no longer available, but clicking on his name will lead you to his official website where you’ll find his current blog.  I’ve also updated the broken links to new and possibly better links. 

T A G S : meme, songs, birthday, graduation

No comments:

twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter
    articulation of my thoughts, my observations, myself