Current Mood:
Ah, yes! I’m a day late and a dollar short. I celebrated Cinco de Mayo toting my momma around town looking for a new shop, buying a designer jacket, and having the same old boring lunch at one of the fast food restaurants.
Today, I learn there were some celebrations of cinco de mayo that didn’t involve going to the bar and acting the fool. Well, that’s okay, I’ll just save what I have learned for next year. In fact, that will be one of my projects write up what I know about cinco de mayo for next year.
Besides, today is the Kentucky Derby! The jockeys are getting ready to mount up even as I speak.
I’ve never betted at any of these games-- good thing too! I’ve never chosen the winner. Maybe my luck will change this year. Oooh, I just saw one of the guitarists for ZZ Top! Some guy is playing along with his harmonica.
ttfn
Ah, yes! I’m a day late and a dollar short. I celebrated Cinco de Mayo toting my momma around town looking for a new shop, buying a designer jacket, and having the same old boring lunch at one of the fast food restaurants.
Today, I learn there were some celebrations of cinco de mayo that didn’t involve going to the bar and acting the fool. Well, that’s okay, I’ll just save what I have learned for next year. In fact, that will be one of my projects write up what I know about cinco de mayo for next year.
Besides, today is the Kentucky Derby! The jockeys are getting ready to mount up even as I speak.
I’ve never betted at any of these games-- good thing too! I’ve never chosen the winner. Maybe my luck will change this year. Oooh, I just saw one of the guitarists for ZZ Top! Some guy is playing along with his harmonica.
ttfn
T A G S : essay, prose, observations, kentucky derby, cinco de mayo

No comments:
New comments are not allowed.