Current Mood:
Yay! It has been exactly 365 days since my first post! Yay! I am so happy!
This past year has really been exciting to me-- my confidence in my writing and my ability to call myself a writer has improved. I’m more active in my online communities. I’m more organized, and I’m more willing to take risks.
I also noticed that I’ve become addicted to memes, and quizzes. If it were possible I’d step into Arsenio Hall’s shoes for a moment and smack my own hand and say, “BAD HOST!” but then, like Arsenio, I’d also have to take my hand back and say, “Psyche!”
It’s my goal to be more consistent about posting for the next year, but I’m not going to beat myself up about it, either.
R E L A T E D P O S T S :
Punctilious Prose
Punctilious Prose
T A G S : prose, anniversary, arsenio hall

Happy Aniversary!
ReplyDeleteAmazing, isn't it, when you think of the number of words you've posted over the year?
Thank you! That sure is a lot of words. I hope I can double it. ;)
ReplyDelete