“Examine what is said, not who speaks.”  —Arabian Proverb

July 07, 2006

What Happened Next.



Good Afternoon!

Wednesday, I posted that I would be dinner later that day.  Well, as luck would have it, it started to shortly after I put the meat on the grill. :(

Fortunately, the gods of rain worked with me.  :)  It rained intermittently, and allowed me to cook the spareribs almost to perfection.

I say almost because I miscalculated how hot the coals were and I burnt the one side of one set of the ribs.  But it all worked out for the best because the second set was grilled to a near state of .  ;)

ttfn


R E L A T E D   P O S T S :
Another 70 Years to Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter
    articulation of my thoughts, my observations, myself