Oh-kay. I look up my own blog to see how it looks before I start tampering with it again, and I notice that I’m telling everyone that this is a test blog for me.
*smacks self in the head for being careless, yet again*
Oh-kay. This is not a test blog. This is my official blog. I guess I’m trying too hard to make the blogger beta work for me. I am going to get this right even if it kills me. :P
The good news is with the help of some really nifty sites that I will discuss later, I’ve finally figured out how to update my blog with minimal damage.
*mental note to self read and re-read post and the rest of blog **before** I hit the publish button. *
ttfn.
*smacks self in the head for being careless, yet again*
Oh-kay. This is not a test blog. This is my official blog. I guess I’m trying too hard to make the blogger beta work for me. I am going to get this right even if it kills me. :P
The good news is with the help of some really nifty sites that I will discuss later, I’ve finally figured out how to update my blog with minimal damage.
*mental note to self read and re-read post and the rest of blog **before** I hit the publish button. *
ttfn.

No comments:
New comments are not allowed.