Today, I spent some time updating my blog and doing some routine maintenance, and I noticed last year this time I did alot of posting. The three main topics I wrote about included the Barbara Bauer Literary Agency who created alot of furor over at Absolute Write by temporarily shutting them down. As far as I can tell, Ms. Bauer, the owner of the Barbara Bauer Literary Agency, has finally convinced Wikipedia to remove its entry about her, and currently has a lawsuit out.  Unfortunately, I don’t know anymore than that, but I hope everything works out for the best.
I also devoted a lot of time and energy to following the the Triple Crown in Kentucky, Maryland, and New York. Sadly, due to some unexpected changes in my life, I don’t think I’ll be able to follow the races like I want, but I did hear that Queen Elizabeth II had a good time, and a pretty hat. :) Congratulations to Street Sense, by the way.
Finally, I’m a little disappointed with myself that I didn’t post the things I found out about Cinco de Mayo, so I’ll try to publish them later this month instead... better late than never.
ttfn
I also devoted a lot of time and energy to following the the Triple Crown in Kentucky, Maryland, and New York. Sadly, due to some unexpected changes in my life, I don’t think I’ll be able to follow the races like I want, but I did hear that Queen Elizabeth II had a good time, and a pretty hat. :) Congratulations to Street Sense, by the way.
Finally, I’m a little disappointed with myself that I didn’t post the things I found out about Cinco de Mayo, so I’ll try to publish them later this month instead... better late than never.
ttfn

No comments:
Post a Comment