Good Evening!
I watched the “Today Show” this morning, and I saw the segment about the value and importance of washing your hands after using the bathroom, especially a public bathroom.
The reporter’s comment about the duration of scrubbing your soapy hands should be as long as it takes to sing “Happy Birthday!’ got me to thinking about a post that I wrote featuring a website that encouraged people to report restaurants and other public businesses to the copyright holders of “Happy Birthday!” for allowing their patrons to sing the song without paying for a license to sing it.
My question is this, does this now mean if I hear someone singing “Happy Birthday” at my favorite restaurant, I now have to report that restaurant for copyright infringement because their patron was trying to keep their hand clean, and wasn’t smart enough to just “hum a few bars?”
Maybe everyone is better off reporting Britney Spears for not keeping her hands clean.

No comments:
New comments are not allowed.