“Examine what is said, not who speaks.”  —Arabian Proverb

November 04, 2008

Quick Post About My Day!

Good Morning! 

I want to mention two things: 

First, I’m happy to discover I have at least 1 follower: Tommy Kane!  Hello!  *I wave madly* 

If you look at the ART section of my blogroll (which I have affectionately named OPB— yeah you know me&mdash ;)  ), you can click on his link to the blog and check it out.  I’d do it here, but I’m kinda short on time: I’m going to vote.  I discovered Mr. Kane after reading about him on another blog: “by Danny Gregory.”  Awesome pictures! 

VA  Second, as I already mentioned, I’m going out to vote.  I already know who I’ll be voting for, but I’m skeptical about him winning this fair state of VA.  My local news channel is already reporting problems with the machines in a near-by city, and the voters will have to vote by hand:  methinks that those pieces of paper will suddenly go missing.  But, hey, that’s just the cynic in me.  (shrug)

Okay, I’m off to cast my vote.  If I’m in and out, I’ll try and post an update, later today. Otherwise, it’ll have to wait until this weekend

ttfn

***UPDATE:  20081108T1742Z-500***added links to the post. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter
    articulation of my thoughts, my observations, myself