“Examine what is said, not who speaks.”  —Arabian Proverb

September 21, 2010

Why It Took Me So Long

Good morning! 

I’d like to apologize for taking so long to post a reply.  Long story short, I had not been able to get rid of the unwanted guest who spoofed my computer way back in April until a few weeks ago.  A extremely frustrating experience I would not even wish on my worst enemy, and one I do not wish to repeat ever again. 

So let’s try this again:  It is my goal to post here on a regular basis, and make some changes to my blog, beginning with monetizing it.  :)  As you can see, I’ve changed its look, and layout. 

If I don’t post some more later today, then most likely, I’ll post again later this week.  Until then, have a happy autumnal equinox.  :)

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter
    articulation of my thoughts, my observations, myself