“Examine what is said, not who speaks.”  —Arabian Proverb

July 03, 2005

Not Forgotten

Hello!

Happy Independence Day!

I know it's been a while since I have posted here, but I haven't forgotten about maintaining my blog.

In fact I have a few new essays that I am working on, but because I am currently laid off, I can't devote as much time as I'd like to while I am searching for a new job.

So to keep my self on track, I have created a to be done list (I'd say to do, but after seeing this blog<http://www.to-done.com> I have been inspired to create a more proactive list ).

I am also looking to personalize my 'skin' for my blog so it can be as unique looking as I am.

ttfn

TAGS: update, independence, day, nifty, site, organized, blogging

No comments:

twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter
    articulation of my thoughts, my observations, myself