“Examine what is said, not who speaks.”  —Arabian Proverb

August 20, 2013

Quick Screenshot of an Outdated Link



Good morning. 

This is a screen shot I nabbed from the Internet Wayback Machine


The original link is no longer valid.  Therefore, I’m offering this brief snapshot of the original post I linked to in my August 31, 2006 post instead of trying to find another link that explains exactly why the “Anonymous Lawyer” was both completely entertaining, and completely horrible at the same time. 

I’ve included the entire address in red at the top of the screen shot.  It is not clickable because it is part of the graphic that is the screenshot.  In short, “Ernie the Lawyer,” explains how he met the creator of “Anonymous Lawyer,” Jeremy Blachman, what he thought of him (liked him immensely), and why he thought the fictional blog was so compelling to everyone who read it. 

If you clicked on my link for “Anonymous Lawyer,” then you already know that the blog is frozen:  meaning you can still look at it, but it is no longer updated, and most likely will not be updated in the forseeable future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter
    articulation of my thoughts, my observations, myself