Has anyone reminded you today to backup your data? No?
BACK UP YOUR DATA!
There, you've been reminded. ;)
I decided to tweak the blog today, and I— using my thinking cap— decided to refer to the templates that blogger offers as a reference for the changes I wanted to make. Problem is, in order to see the code, I had to change my template. Okay, I’ll say that again for those of you who weren’t listening, I had to change my template.
Unfortunately, this meant any tweaks I made on the current template were lost forever. Fortunately, for me, I had my thinking cap on. :D I made a backup of my current template, before looking at the templates I didn’t want.
This allowed me to return to my original formatting, after noting the techniques used on other templates. This, in turn, allowed me to make the changes I wanted to make. YaY!
So, the moral of this lesson is— BACK UP YOUR DATA— thus avoiding disaster!
ttfn
BACK UP YOUR DATA!
There, you've been reminded. ;)
I decided to tweak the blog today, and I— using my thinking cap— decided to refer to the templates that blogger offers as a reference for the changes I wanted to make. Problem is, in order to see the code, I had to change my template. Okay, I’ll say that again for those of you who weren’t listening, I had to change my template.
Unfortunately, this meant any tweaks I made on the current template were lost forever. Fortunately, for me, I had my thinking cap on. :D I made a backup of my current template, before looking at the templates I didn’t want.
This allowed me to return to my original formatting, after noting the techniques used on other templates. This, in turn, allowed me to make the changes I wanted to make. YaY!
So, the moral of this lesson is— BACK UP YOUR DATA— thus avoiding disaster!
ttfn
R E L A T E D P O S T S :
Increasing Page Views
Increasing Page Views

No comments:
Post a Comment