My apologies. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was not able to blog on Saturday about the Belmont Stakes. It is just as well, because I did not get to see the race anyway, but I did get to see the Acorn Stakes. :)
The most amazing thing about the coverage of the race is that they had live coverage of Barbaro’s recovery every few minutes, while not a single word about Bernardini was shared with the audience.
Of course that could have changed while I was out picking up my sister. I don’t know. :shrug: Oh, well.
My losing streak continues. I rooted for Hello Liberty in the Acorn Stakes-- shout out to Bushfire for winning instead. And I hoped that Bluegrass Cat would win, but I'll have to give my props to Jazil for winning. :)
There is always next year. ;)
The most amazing thing about the coverage of the race is that they had live coverage of Barbaro’s recovery every few minutes, while not a single word about Bernardini was shared with the audience.
Of course that could have changed while I was out picking up my sister. I don’t know. :shrug: Oh, well.
My losing streak continues. I rooted for Hello Liberty in the Acorn Stakes-- shout out to Bushfire for winning instead. And I hoped that Bluegrass Cat would win, but I'll have to give my props to Jazil for winning. :)
There is always next year. ;)
R E L A T E D P O S T S :
Seis de Mayo, Triple Crown, Part One, The First Kentucky Derby, Triple Crown, Part Two, Veinte de Mayo
T A G S : prose, observations, Belmont Stakes, Acorn Stakes, thoroughbred horseracing, Jazil, Bushfire

No comments:
New comments are not allowed.